(Includes Expanded Academic)
Academic and research articles from scholarly journals in arts and humanities, social sciences, science and technology, etc.
Your source for population, housing, economic, and geographic data.
Resources for genealogical and historical research, including military, court, census, birth, marriage, and death records, and more.
Email your question to one of our librarians and receive your answer within two days.
Ever expanding collection of popular eBooks and eAudio for kids and adults. Featuring popular adult fiction and nonfiction including cookbooks and crafts, children's picture-story and easy readers.
• You must have a valid San Mateo County Library card.
• Your library card number must start with 29041.
• You may have up to 15 ebooks checked out at one time.
• You may have up to 20 titles on hold.
• Choose your own loan period between 7 and 21 days.
• Titles cannot be renewed, but they can be checked out again after they expire if they are still available.
Try the new all in one Axis 360 App! Streamlined checkout process – read or listen to popular adult fiction and nonfiction, teen and children's picture, chapter and easy readers.
Available for these devices:
• iOS devices running iOS 7 or later
• Android devices running Android 4.0 or later
• Kindle Fire devices
• Windows PCs, use our new Axis 360 Desktop Reader. Visit the App Zone to download
• Mac computers, check out content via the library's Axis 360 website and then read it on your mobile device via the Axis 360 mobile app.