Connecting to the San Mateo County Library Wireless Network
- On your laptop computer, Smartphone or other wireless device locate the [Your Library Name] Wireless Network – San Carlos Library, Millbrae Library,...etc.
- Once the network is selected connect to the network.
- Open the web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) and you will be presented with the San Mateo County Library’s Wireless usage policy.
- Please read over the policy. By choosing to accept you will be allowed to use the San Mateo County Library's free open wireless internet. By choosing to decline, you will not be able to connect.
- After accepting there will be a 5 second delay and you will be redirected to the San Mateo County Library homepage.