Belmont Library Teen Film Festival
Make a movie and enter it in the Belmont Teen Film Festival to win awards and prizes!
- Create a film of any genre. Be creative!
- You must be in 6th-12th grade to enter a film.
- Each film must be submitted with a completed entry form and video release form, signed by you (and your parents if you are under 18 years old).
- Film must be on a DVD-R disc.
- Films should be no longer than 15 minutes.
- Films must contain appropriate content for teens (PG 13).
- Films are due on Friday, February 1, 2013 by 6pm at the Belmont Library.
- The film festival will be held on Saturday, March 16, 2013. To be eligible to win an award, you must attend and stay the entire duration of the film festival. Those not present will be disqualified from any possible award or prize.
Note: Winners are judged on creativity and originality.
- 1st Place: $100 VISA gift card
- 2nd Place: $50 VISA gift card
- 3rd Place: $25 VISA gift card
Need some tips on filming or editing? Take one of the below workshops at the Belmont Library:
- Teen Film Workshop: Filming (Wednesday, 10/03/2012 at 3:30 PM)
- Teen Film Workshop: Editing (Monday, 12/03/2012 at 3:30 PM)
- Teen Film Workshop: How to Make a Movie (Saturday, 12/8/2012 at 6:30 PM)
If you have any questions, please contact Kayla Figard at 650.591.8286 x233.