Get to Know Your Cat!
There are better ways to bond with your cat than sharing food! Find out what your friendly feline is trying to tell you with these books:
- CatSpeak: How to Learn it, Speak it, and Use it to Have a Happy, Healthy Well-Mannered Cat by Bash Dibra with Elizabeth Randolph ; illustrations by Jose Dennis
- Know Your Cat: An Owner's Guide to Cat Behavior by Bruce Fogle ; photography by Jane Burton
- Secret Life of Cats: Everything Your Cat Would Want You to Know by Claire Bessant
- Petspeak: You're Closer Than You Think to a Great Relationship with Your Dog or Cat!
- Wild Discovery Guide to Your Cat: Understanding and Caring for the Tiger Within
Are Cats Really Squeeze Toys?
And, if you have a little one who loves to squeeze your cat like I did, here's a good book to read together!
- Be Gentle! by Virginia Miller
Image Credit: Crashette Comics, "Let us Break Vittles Together" by Michelle Josette Krasowski
Michelle K. is a Librarian at Brisbane. She holds conversations with her cat Dr. Kitten every morning, and tries her best not to annoy him. He is a frequent subject of her original comics, and shares a striking resemblance with her dear Rosycat.