[LINK TO TEACHER CARD APP NEEDED]
Teacher Library Cards are available to help our community’s teachers better meet the
educational needs of their students. If you are a teacher, home school educator or day
care provider who lives or works in our service area, you are eligible for a Teacher
Card. Please complete the Teacher Card Application and bring it to any San Mateo County library.
Benefits of your teacher card:
- No fines or hold fees on material used in the classroom.
- Classroom and personal use material on separate library records.
- You may request longer loan periods on selected materials used in the
- classroom. (Excluding holiday and high demand material)
- Your Teacher Card may be used at any San Mateo County library.
Please be aware that you are responsible for any lost or damaged material charged to
your card. The card may only be used for classroom materials and is not for personal
Each of our libraries has a specialist in serving children ready to help you and your
students. You may contact us at any of our libraries.