柏斯菲卡-夏普帕克圖書館 (Pacifica-Sharp Park Library)
Pacifica Libraries Manager
104 Hilton Way
Pacifica, CA 94044
|11 上午 - 8 下午||11 上午 - 8 下午||11 上午 - 8 下午||11 上午 - 6 下午||公休日||10 上午 - 5 下午||公休日|
- Located a block from the Pacific Ocean and the famous Pacifica Pier (15th largest on the west coast), the Pacifica-Sharp Park Library offers 21st century library services delivered with a home-town style.
- Throughout the year, the library offers exciting, innovative programming for all ages.
- Come to Pacifica to experience the unique environment, check out a book at the library and take a walk along the ocean or the pier, have lunch at a local eatery, all within walking distance of the library.
- The Pacifica Libraries generally do not accept book donations except for current bestsellers/paperbacks in good condition.
- The Pacifica Friends of the Library accept donations of books in good condition and of general interest throughout the year.
- The Friends cannot take magazines, textbooks, or materials in poor condition (mold, excessive use, dirty, torn). Contacts: Caroline Barba, 650.359.3848 or Donna Scott, 650.359.9664.
- The Pacifica Friends of the Library have two large books sales per year, typically in late November/early December and again in late May/early June on a Friday-Saturday.
- The Friends also operate an ongoing sale in their Book Nook at the Pacifica - Sharp Park Library which is accessible during library open hours.
- Computers and Software
- 10 Internet PCs
- 2 Research PCs
- 2 Express PCs
- Internet Manager software manages computer signups and reservations.
- Computer Reservations are recommended M-F 3 - 6 PM, Sat 12 - 5 PM.
- Wireless Access is available.
- Handicapped entrance on upper level
- Handicapped parking on Hilton Way (off Hilton Circle)
- Accessible restrooms
- The Community Room may be used by local not-for-profit groups and community groups for meetings, events and programs.
- All programs must be free and open to the public and of local interest.
- The Community Room may be reserved through the Library up to a year in advance.
- All Community room users must submit an application and read and initial a copy of the Community Room Guidelines and Rules for Use. There is no fee for use.
- Please contact the library at 650.355.5196 or come in during open hours for further information or to place a reservation.
- Paper copies of some tax forms and instruction booklets are available January to April each year.
- “California of the Past” Digital Storytelling Project - Pacifica and Coastside Stories
- United States Census Bureau Be Counted program
- The San Francisco Giants "Read to Win" program
- Paws for Tales with the Peninsula Humane Society
- City of Pacifica
- Pacifica Tribune
- Pacifica Chamber of Commerce
- Pacifica Municipal Codes
- San Mateo County