半月灣圖書館 (Half Moon Bay Library)
Half Moon Bay Library Manager
620 Correas Street
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
|10 上午 - 8 下午||10 上午 - 8 下午||10 上午 - 8 下午||1 下午 - 8 下午||10 上午 - 6 下午||10 上午 - 5 下午||1 下午 - 5 下午|
- The Half Moon Bay Library provides library services to communities along the coast through its Bookmobile.
- San Mateo County Reads provides literacy services at the Half Moon Bay Library.
- The Library has a large collection of Spanish language materials for children and adults in a variety of formats.
- The Friends of the Half Moon Bay Library accept donations of high quality hardbacks and paperbacks. Donations can be brought to the Accounts Desk when the library is open.
- The Friends of the Half Moon Bay Library sell hardbacks for $3 and paperbacks for $1 from a book cart in the Library.
- Please call for information.
- Paper copies of some tax forms and instruction booklets are available January - April each year.
- Puente Costa Del Sur Resource Center promotes homework help and literacy to families in rural areas through the ELLI program.
- The San Mateo County Bookmobile visits local coastside schools twice a month.
- United States Census Bureau
- Be Counted program
- Questionnaire Assistance Center
- San Mateo Bar Association - Lawyers in the Library
- Peninsula Humane Society - Paws for Tales
- “California of the Past” Digital Storytelling Project - Pacifica and Coastside Stories
- Art in Action - student artwork display
- The San Francisco Giants "Read to Win" program
- City of Half Moon Bay
- Cabrillo Unified School District
- Coastview Magazine
- Half Moon Bay Chamber of Commerce
- HMB Review
- La Honda-Pescadero Unified School District
- Local Weather
- Midcoast Community Council
- Puente de la Costa Sur
- San Mateo County Office of the Sheriff
- San Mateo County