福斯特市圖書館 (Foster City Library)
Foster City Library Manager
1000 East Hillsdale Boulevard
Foster City, CA 94404
|10 上午 - 9 下午||10 上午 - 9 下午||10 上午 - 9 下午||10 上午 - 9 下午||10 上午 - 6 下午||10 上午 - 5 下午||1 下午 - 5 下午|
- Ample free parking
- Adult and children's collections in Russian, Hindi, Chinese, and Japanese languages
- Donations are accepted. Please no magazines, textbooks, encyclopedia sets, or damaged materials.
- The Friends of the Foster City Library sell books during library open hours. For more information, contact Marcia Cohn-Lyle, 650.570.5007.
- Automatic Payment Machine is available.
- Computers and Software
- 1 ADA PC
- 28 Internet PCs
- 4 Research PCs
- 4 Express PCs
- 3 Catalog PCs
- Internet Manager software manages computer signups and reservations.
- Computer Reservations are usually not necessary.
- Wireless Access is available.
- 6 laptop computers are available for checkout to cardholders in good standing.
- ADA computer: specialized PC with large monitor, font, keyboard mouse and joystick
- Handicapped parking spaces
- Accessible restrooms
- ADA self-check
- Accessible service desks
- Help for grades 5 - 12. Professional tutor provides homework help on a drop in basis Monday – Thursday, 3:30-6:00 p.m.
- Librarians are trained to help patrons use the IRS website to get state and federal forms online.
- Peninsula Humane Society - Paws for Tales
- San Mateo Bar Association - Lawyers in the Library
- United States Census Bureau Be Counted program
- The San Francisco Giants "Read to Win" program
- Art in Action - student art work display
- Reach out and Read uses donated magazines to promote early literacy and school readiness in pediatric exam rooms.