Financial Support to help us buy new books or supplies
In order to sustain a critical service in our outreach program, we need your support! Your donation will provide free books and program materials to our high-need at-risk patrons. While, we strive to get as many families as possible to use our free library services, we also recognize the value of giving a child or youth a brand-new age appropriate book to build a library at home.
[link to paypal form with following information
o $55.00 buys a library of board and pre-k books for a family at one of our low-income medical clinics.
o $100.00 buys supplies and books for a teen mother’s support class
o $150.00 buys enough books for each incarcerated youth in our monthly book club
o $500.00 buys a month’s worth of give-away books at one of the WIC (Women, Infant, and Children) clinics
o Other ______________]
We are also in need of crafts and supplies for our many programs to enhance our literacy services. See below for a list of requested items.
Please contact Pamela Bilz at 650.312.5263 or email email@example.com for more information.
Craft, Game or Story Time Supplies and Materials list of needed items
• Stickers or other Scrapbooking supplies
• Colored Craft or Construction Paper
• Crayons, Markers, Colored Pencils and or Paint
• Stamps, Stamp Pad and Ink
• Foam Sheet or Felt Material
• Board and Card Games for all Ages (must have all pieces)
• Crafting Items like ribbon, googly eyes, tile pieces and beads