阿瑟頓圖書館 (Atherton Library)
2 Dinkelspiel Station Lane
Atherton, CA 94027
|10 上午 - 8 下午||10 上午 - 8 下午||10 上午 - 8 下午||10 上午 - 6 下午||10 上午 - 6 下午||10 上午 - 5 下午||1 下午 - 5 下午|
- Secret Garden
- Donations are accepted some of the time, depending on available storage space. Books should be in good condition, not outdated. Audio-visual items accepted, no magazines.
- Books are sold during library open hours.
- Handicapped parking space
- Accessible restrooms
- Binders of reproducible tax forms are available year round to be copied.
- Paper copies of some tax forms and instruction booklets are available January through April each year.
- Paws for Tales with the Peninsula Humane Society
- End-of-Summer-Reading-Club Carnival with the help of Atherton Police, Atherton/Menlo Park Fire District and the Atherton Arts Committee
- Ongoing Art Exhibits with the Atherton Arts Committee
- Atherton Garden Guild provides weekly flowers/plants for the library service desk
- Homeless Cat Network adoption days
- SMCo Sheriff's Dept. -- T.A.I.L.S. program
- Lawyers in the Library monthly series with the San Mateo County Bar Association
- United States Census Bureau Be Counted program
- The San Francisco Giants "Read to Win" program