Walk Through The History Of San Carlos
Join Tom Davids, former San Carlos Mayor, for a walk through San Carlos, recalling our past and considering our future.
- What is the Wheeler Plaza Project?
- Learn about the housing proposal along Cal Train tracks.
- The history of restaurants downtown.
- Where was the airfield and speedway?
- The East San Carlos Avenue Project.
- Why is Home Depot where it is?
- What's happening with PAMF?
- and much more...
No fee. Walking groups will be limited to 15 adults. Niños welcome. Distance is approximately 2 miles. Meet in front of the San Carlos Library.