Traveling Through Books and Movies Part 2
Last summer I wrote a blog about "traveling" by reading books or watching movies set in fabulous locations (read it here). Here’s the 2012 list!
- Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walters
- Cinema Paradiso--Come to the Between the Covers: Belmont Adult Film Festival on August 17th for a screening of this Academy Award winning film!
- Roman Holiday
- The Arrivals by Meg Mitchell Moore
- Dedication by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
- Dead Poet’s Society
- Between You and Me by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
- America’s Sweethearts
- The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weiner
- The Five Year Engagement
- The Magic Room: A Story about the Love We Wish for Our Daughters by Jeffrey Zaslow
- The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach
Stephanie C loves to travel. When she is not on a plane heading somewhere new, she is dreaming up her next adventure or reading about someone else’s. She is currently “traveling” in Italy through Jess Walters’ incredible book, Beautiful Ruins.