In order to sustain a critical service in our outreach program, we need your support! Your donation will provide free books and program materials to our high-need at-risk patrons. While, we strive to get as many families as possible to use our free library services, we also recognize the value of giving a child or youth a brand-new age appropriate book to build a library at home.
- $55.00 buys a library of board and pre-k books for a family at one of our low-income medical clinics.
- $100.00 buys supplies and books for a teen mother’s support class
- $150.00 buys enough books for each incarcerated youth in our monthly book club
- $500.00 buys a month’s worth of give-away books at one of the WIC (Women, Infant, and Children) clinics
- Other ______________
To make a financial donation, please use our donation form.
Craft, Game or Story Time Supplies and Materials
We are also in need of crafts and supplies for our many programs to enhance our literacy services. See below for a list of requested items.
- Stickers or other Scrapbooking supplies
- Colored Craft or Construction Paper
- Crayons, Markers, Colored Pencils and or Paint
- Stamps, Stamp Pad and Ink
- Foam Sheet or Felt Material
- Board and Card Games for all Ages (must have all pieces)
- Crafting Items like ribbon, googly eyes, tile pieces and beads
For more information please contact Pamela Bilz at 650.312.5263 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.