Responder al comentario
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, but this year it falls on a Thursday, so you will probably be stuck at work most of the day. Some of these celebrity couples found love at work or had a chance to work together after they were already dating, engaged or married.
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson costarred in Sleepless in Seattle
- Channing Tatum met his wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, on the set of Step Up. They recently costarred in Ten Years.
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds costarred in Green Lantern
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck costarred in Daredevil
- Dave Eggers and Vendela Vida wrote Away We Go about their own relationship
- Hugh Dancy and Claire Danes costarred in Evening
- Natalie Portman met her husband, Benjamin Millepied, on the set of Black Swan
These Actors Really Love Their Directors
- Judd Apatow has directed his wife, Leslie Mann, in three movies: Knocked Up, Funny People, and This is 40.
- Jennifer Westfeldt directed her boyfriend, Jon Hamm, in Friends with Kids
- Dax Shepard directed his fiance, Kristen Bell, in Hit and Run
- Faith Hill and Tim McGraw have recorded several duets for their albums: Everywhere, and Breathe
- Miranda Lambert and her husband, Blake Shelton, have recorded many duets and also wrote the award-winning song, “Over You,” together in honor of Blake Shelton’s brother
- Katherine Heigl met her husband, Josh Kelley, when she starred in the music video for his song, "Only You"
- Brad Paisley met his wife, Kimberly Williams-Paisley, when she starred in the music video for his song “Part Two”
Who are some of your favorite celebrity couples who have worked together?
Stephanie C believes office romances can be successful, even though many Hollywood relationships end badly. Her favorite office couple is Jim and Pam on The Office.