Responder al comentario
It’s that time of year again, when everyone is writing about their favorite books and movies of the year. Here are my picks for the top movies and books of 2012!
Top 5 Movies of 2012
- Silver Linings Playbook (check out the book by Matthew Quick)
- Argo (check out Antonio Mendez’s book)
- The Five Year Engagement
- The Way
Honorable Mention: Salmon Fishing in the Yemen
Top 5 Books of 2012
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
- Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
- The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe
Honorable Mention: The Magic Room: A Story About the Love We Wish for Our Daughters by Jeffrey Zaslow
Stephanie C really enjoyed all of the books and movies on this list and has been recommending them to everyone she knows. She is excited to read The Promise of Stardust by Priscille Sibley, Just One Day by Gayle Forman, The Elite by Kiera Cass, And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini, Sisterland by Curtis Sittenfeld, The Engagements by J. Courtney Sullivan, The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen, and Sea Creatures by Susanna Daniel in 2013! She also wants to see Gangster Squad, Safe Haven, The Great Gatsby, The Hangover Part III, and Catching Fire when they come out in 2013!