Responder al comentario
Valentine’s Day can mean different things to different people. For some it can mean a romantic night out with their special someone…sigh! For others being single on Valentine’s Day can suck. Getting dumped on or around Valentine’s Day can really suck! I’ve compiled a list of songs to help mend that broken heart.
Ok, breaking up can be sad. It’s ok to wallow for a bit. These songs will keep you company. Get ready to bust out the tissue.
• "Ex Factor" by Lauryn Hill
• "Pictures of You" by The Cure
• "Vuelve" by Ricky Martin, this song is sung in Spanish. I don’t know why, but super sappy lyrics sound less cheesy in a different language.
• "Why Can’t I Forget Him" by Blakroc
• "High and Dry" by Radiohead
Grrrrr…You’ve Got Some Nerve!
Once the tears have dried up, anger is sure to surface.
• "You Outta Know" by Beyonce, there’s no way I could not include this classic angry break up song, originally sung by Alanis Morissette.
• "The Rat" by The Walkmen
• "Time is Running Out" by Muse
• "Kiss Off" by The Violent Femmes
• "F**k You" by Ceelo Green, as the title implies, lots of eff bombs in this one. Take care when blasting this one on high volume!
OK, so your heart got stomped on but who needs ‘em, right!?
• "Goodbye to You" by Scandal
• "Famine Affair"by Of Montreal, “I don’t want you anymore, I don’t love you anymore. Go away, go away, go away, go away!”
• "So What" by Pink
• "Why Bother?" by Weezer
• "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor, though I prefer the version by Cake
Evie D. likes to think of music as therapy.