Millbrae Homework Center
Millbrae Homework Center is a free after school program for homework and school projects. Computers are reserved for school work and textbooks are available for use inside the Homework Center only.
- We welcome students in grades 3-8 on a drop-in basis
- Our space is limited to 24 students.
- Students are to do homework and school projects.
- Students are welcome to use the computers for their homework and may print a maximum of 3 pages per day.
- Textbooks are available for use inside the Homework Center only.
- Supplies are not to be taken outside the Homework Center.
- Parents/teachers/tutors are welcome, however due to limited space, they will be asked to leave to accommodate any students wanting to use the facility.
- Students are to respect each other and the facility. Any misuse will result in dismissal from the Homework Center and the library for the day
The Millbrae Library Homework Center is available whenever school is in session.
Monday through Thursday 3-6 PM
Wednesday 2-6 PM
For additional information: Contact Pam Hodel at (650) 697-7607 or firstname.lastname@example.org