Looking for a Great Summer Read?
Not Your Standard Summer Reading List
The following books were listed and described in the New York Times Critic’s Notebook as books to read over the summer. I’m looking forward to reading them and finding some new favorites.
- The Tattooed Girl by Daniel Burstein
- The Hypnotist by Lars Kepler
- Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson
- The Gods of Greenwich by Norb Vonnegut
- What Alice Forgot By Liane Moriarty
- Gone With a Handsomer Man by Michael Lee West
- Exposure by Therese Fowler
Photo credit: aafromaa
Sharon Hagberg always enjoys a good book--any time of year!