Free eMagazines powered by Zinio
Discover complete digital editions of your favorite magazines, anytime/anywhere—on your smartphone, tablet or computer. Over 200 titles to choose from, including titles like Bon Appetit, Cosmopolitan, Dwell, Forbes, Hello!, Martha Stewart Magazine, Mental Floss, National Geographic, Newsweek, New Yorker, Smithsonian, Star Magazine and many more! Collection includes Children’s’ favorites like Highlights, Cricket, Cobblestone and American Girl. You’ll also find Chinese, Spanish and Japanese language magazines. Check out as many magazines as you want—there are never any holds or due dates. Once you download the title, it stays on your device until you delete it.
Get Free eMagazines in Three Easy Steps
- Create a SMCL Zinio account using your library card (needs to start with "29041").
- Select a magazine--a new window will open to create a separate zinio.com account.
- Return to the window with the SMCL Zinio page to select more magazines.
Continue reading for further details...
How to Get Started With Free eMagazines
- Go to the SMCL’s Zinio web page.
- Select Create New Account in the upper right hand corner. Have your SMCL library card number ready.
- If creating an account outside the library, you will be prompted to enter your SMCL library card number or username and PIN then click SUBMIT.
- Enter the required information (email and password) and click the CREATE ACCOUNT! button. (You will receive a welcome email confirming your new account).
- After creating your SMCL-Zinio account, browse and select a magazine of your choice by clicking on the cover.
- When you select a magazine, a new window will open asking you to create a free zinio.com account (we recommend using the same log-in information used for your SMCL-Zinio account).
- After creating your zinio.com account, your selected magazine will now display on the screen. Select the cover to open the magazine in your browser.
- To select more magazines, return to the window containing the SMCL’s eMagazine Zinio page.
Zinio Reader APP for Mobile Devices
- The Zinio Reader app enables downloading and reading magazines on a variety of mobile devices.
- Visit the app store for your device to obtain the free Zinio Reader app.
iOS | Android | Windows
- The Zinio app cannot be used to browse and choose magazines: this must be done using your web browser.
- After you have chosen your magazines using your browser, they will be available in your mobile app to download and read.
Please visit our eMagazines FAQ for more information.