Reply to comment
Wherever You Are
This resource is available free of charge to any Peninsula Library System cardholder, and can be used either in the library, or from anywhere outside the library where an internet connection is available.
You Might Surprise Yourself
At Career Transitions you will find career exploration and job finding tools all in one place! Here you can:
• Assess yourself and match your interests with specific career paths.
• Explore hundreds of career paths and industries and see how they compare in your region.
• Browse job listings in careers that interest you from all around the country or in your target location.
• Create, update, and post your resume online.
• Find courses, associations, and other resources to better prepare you for your future.
• Access articles and blogs to help you learn about new career paths, interviewing skills, and job searching skills.
How You Get Started
To access Career Transitions from the library's home page, click on the RESEARCH tab, then scroll down to Career Transitions. You will need to create a free Career Transitions account in order to save your work and return to where you left off.
Photo credit: BlackburnPhoto
Warren Netz is a librarian at the Millbrae Library.