Reply to comment
There are better ways to bond with your cat than sharing food! Find out what your friendly feline is trying to tell you with these books:
- CatSpeak: How to Learn it, Speak it, and Use it to Have a Happy, Healthy Well-Mannered Cat by Bash Dibra with Elizabeth Randolph ; illustrations by Jose Dennis
- Know Your Cat: An Owner's Guide to Cat Behavior by Bruce Fogle ; photography by Jane Burton
- Secret Life of Cats: Everything Your Cat Would Want You to Know by Claire Bessant
- Petspeak: You're Closer Than You Think to a Great Relationship with Your Dog or Cat!
- Wild Discovery Guide to Your Cat: Understanding and Caring for the Tiger Within
Are Cats Really Squeeze Toys?
And, if you have a little one who loves to squeeze your cat like I did, here's a good book to read together!
- Be Gentle! by Virginia Miller
Image Credit: Crashette Comics, "Let us Break Vittles Together" by Michelle Josette Krasowski
Michelle K. is a Librarian at Brisbane. She holds conversations with her cat Dr. Kitten every morning, and tries her best not to annoy him. He is a frequent subject of her original comics, and shares a striking resemblance with her dear Rosycat.