Laptop computers are available for checkout to Peninsula Library System cardholders in good standing at the below San Mateo County Libraries. Patrons over 18 year’s old must provide a valid, government issue ID matching the library record.
- Daily limit for all computers is 4 hours. No renewals or reservations are allowed.
- Laptops must be used in the library. Patron must have Library Card present.
- Laptops are due 30 minutes before closing, regardless of when they are checked out. The 4 hour time limit is based on the printed receipt time.
- Overdue laptops - standard charges will apply.
- Wireless Printing is available on all library laptops.
Available at these Locations
- East Palo Alto
- Foster City
- Half Moon Bay
- Pacifica Sanchez
- Pacifica Sharp Park
- Portola Valley
- San Carlos
SMCL also offers WiFi hotspots and WiFi hotspot/laptop combos to Bring The Internet Home.