To ensure fair access to library computers at every location computers are managed by a computer time and print management software. With the computer time and print management software your library card becomes a printing debit card. Payment for printing is done using the Print & Pay Station.
To take advantage of the computer time and print management software you will need to have your library card and PIN on hand. To apply for a library card please fill out this form. Visitors without a library card can obtain a day pass.
- A valid library card and PIN (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number) or day pass are required.
- For card holders there is a 2-hour total limit on computer use per day. There is no guarantee of 2 hours of use.
- Visitors can obtain a day pass (30 min or 1 hour) per day.
- Standard printing charges will apply, no refunds are given.
- Reservations are available 3 days in advance. Reserve a computer now.
- Open computers can be used without a reservation provided no one else has reserved it.
- When your session expires, you will be automatically logged off.