Fees and Fines
- Regular Library Card – free
- Replacement Library Card - $1
- Overdue Teen and Adult Materials - 25¢/day per item (maximum $8 per item)
- Overdue Children's Materials - 15¢/day per item (maximum $3.90 per item)
- Overdue Laptops - $5 per hour (maximum $50)
Requests for Items
- Holds - 75¢ per item
- InterLibrary Loan Requests - $5 (Lending libraries may charge additional fees.)
Printing and Copying
- Photocopies - 15¢/page
- Printing from public computers (black and white) - 15¢/page, first 3 pages free
- Printing from public computers (color) - 40¢/page, no free pages
- Printing from microfilm readers (black and white) - 10¢/page
- Returned Check - $25
- Collections Referral Fee- $10
Lost and Damaged Items
All lost and damaged items are charged a processing fee of $5 for cataloged items and $2 for uncataloged items + the actual cost of the damage or the lost item.
Contact your local library for other fees that may apply.
Users owing $15 or more in fines and fees will lose borrowing privileges.