Flickr recent photos
The San Mateo County Library Bookmobile is a mobile library extending services to residents throughout San Mateo County including unincorporated communities that line the coast, from Montara to Pescadero, in addition to inland stops in La Honda and Loma Mar. The Bookmobile visits area schools and communities with a collection that includes materials for children and adults in English and Spanish.
For more information about Bookmobile service, please call 650.207.4426 or email us.
Monthly Bookmobile Service
The Bookmobile will not be making regular stops during the Month of June. We will be located at the San Mateo County Fair from June 6th thru June 14th.
Bookmobile will also be out of service from June 15th thru June 30th while we receive some repairs and upgrades. We will return to regular service on July 1st.
Bookmobile staff will be visiting the following areas on the following days to deliver holds and pick up returns. Please look for the San Mateo County Literacy Van at the following locations to drop off materials and pick up requested materials:
Tuesday, June 16
- La Honda Post Office 12:00-1:00 PM
- Pescadero Duarte's 2:00-3:00 PM
Monday, June 22
- East Palo Alto University Square Park 3:00-5:00 PM (we will also have the Imagination playground for children to play with)
Tuesday, June 23
- La Honda Post Office 1:30-2:30 PM
- Pesacdero Puente 3:30-4:30 PM
Wednesday, June 24
- Half Moon Bay Moonridge 5:00-6:00 PM
Thursday, June 25
- Montara 7th and Farallone 4:00-5:00 PM
- Moss Beach Market 6:00-7:00 PM