Automatic Payment Machines
The following libraries have Automatic Payment Machines:
- Atherton Library
- Belmont Library
- East Palo Alto Library
- Foster City Library
- Millbrae Library
- San Carlos Library
- The first 3 printed pages are free.
- After the first 3 pages, a charge of $.15 per page applies.
- Use the Automated Payment Machine (APM) to pay prior to printing.
- Scan your Library Card or type in your library account number.
- Your current balance is displayed.
- Insert the amount you wish credited to your account in dimes, nickels, quarters, $1.00 and $5.00 bills. The APM does not give change
- Press ENTER.
- If you have credit remaining after you have finished printing, we encourage you to leave it in your account for future use. There is no time limit on when credit must be used.
- Once you have credit in your account you may go directly to your reserved computer station.
- When you begin your session you are advised of your account balance.
- If you need to leave the computer to add money to your account, return to PERSONAL SESSION TIMER screen and lock the computer.