Interim Library Manager
2 Dinkelspiel Station Lane
Atherton, CA 94027
|10 AM - 8 PM||10 AM - 8 PM||10 AM - 8 PM||10 AM - 6 PM||10 AM - 6 PM||10 AM - 5 PM||1 PM - 5 PM|
- We have a beautiful secret garden beneath historic trees behind the library--it is a perfect natural setting for reading or wireless computing.
- Our library is home to an extensive cookbook collection. Explore the cuisines of the world and the techniques of the masters.
- Donations are accepted some of the time, depending on available storage space. Books should be in good condition, not outdated. Audio-visual items accepted, no magazines.
- Books are sold during library open hours.
- Automatic Payment Machine is available.
- Computers and Software
- 6 Internet PCs
- 2 Research PCs
- 1 Express PC
- Internet Manager software manages computer signups and reservations.
- Computer Reservations are recommended.
- Wireless Access is available.
- Handicapped parking space
- Accessible restrooms
- Binders of reproducible tax forms are available year round to be copied.
- Paper copies of some tax forms and instruction booklets are available January through April each year.
- Paws for Tales with the Peninsula Humane Society
- End-of-Summer-Reading-Club Carnival with the help of Atherton Police, Atherton/Menlo Park Fire District and the Atherton Arts Committee
- Ongoing Art Exhibits with the Atherton Arts Committee
- Atherton Garden Guild provides weekly flowers/plants for the library service desk
- Homeless Cat Network adoption days
- SMCo Sheriff's Dept. -- T.A.I.L.S. program
- Lawyers in the Library monthly series with the San Mateo County Bar Association
- United States Census Bureau Be Counted program
- The San Francisco Giants "Read to Win" program